NYE Makeup Looks
December 30 2019
New Year’s Eve is rapidly approaching, and the time to play with some hot new makeup looks is NOW! Here at Regina Webb Salon & Spa, we’re ready to help you look your absolute best, so today we’ll talk about some sexy makeup trends that will help you ring in the New Year in style. Whether you have an event coming up, or you’re just ready for a new look, we can offer you a complete makeup application and help you find your new go-to routine.
Shimmery inner eyes. The inner-corner eyeshadow trend is only getting stronger going into 2020, so try out the two-toned trend by patting an opaque layer of holographic eyeshadow over the inner third of your eyelids, keeping the rest of your shadow neutral—or not! It's New Year's Eve, baby; no holds barred!
Softly smoked wings. Equal parts smokey eye, graphic liner, and cat-eye, this New Year's eyeliner look is all of the best things at once. To create the look, simply draw the Vs with a black kohl eyeliner, then softly smudge the inside of the lines to create a hazy inner shadow. You’ll be party-ready in no time!
Burgundy, baby. If you're not quite ready to let go of earthy tones of fall, carry it with you into the new year with this red-toned look. Keep the face pretty neutral, and swipe an opaque layer of burgundy on your lids. Pair with a matte lipstick in the same shade and you’re all set.
Nudist. If you're not into dramatic makeup, or you prefer to keep it more neutral, swipe some heavy mascara on the top and bottom lashes and a nude lipstick that compliments your skin tone and you’re good to go!
Are you ready to try out a brand-new makeup look? If so, we’d love to show you how! The team here at Regina Webb Salon & Spa is ready to help you achieve the look of your dreams. Make an appointment today by calling (270) 781-4676, visit us at 1250 Westen St, Bowling Green. You can also contact us online, or get our free mobile app on Amazon or Google Play to make an appointment at your convenience.
- What Message is Your Haircolor Sending?
- Aveda Products for All Your Hair Concerns
- Keeping Your Color-Treated Hair Looking Fresh
- Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
- Skin Care Tips for Winter
- All About Massage Therapy from Regina Webb
- NYE Makeup Looks
- Easy Holiday Hairstyles
- Discover Nioxin Scalp Renew
- Experience a HydraFacial at Regina Webb
- Stick With Your Waxing Routine
- Experience the Regina Webb Mobile App
- Day to Night Hairstyles with No Fuss
- Redken Chemistry Treatment
- Treat Your Body and Your Mind
- What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
- Hot Weather Makeup Tips
- Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
- Get a Summer Glow the Healthy Way
- Hot Summer Cuts for Women
- Summer Skin Care
- Summer Hair Maintenance
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy With Nioxin
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage
- REGINA WEBB PRODUCTS
- HydraFacial Treatment