Easy Holiday Hairstyles
December 15 2019
It’s that time of year again- the season of Holiday weddings and parties is upon us, and we’re gearing up to help you look your absolute best! If you’ve got a special event coming up, read on and be inspired to find your perfect holiday look.
Elegant updo. This pretty hairstyle is a fabulous look for the office party or an event where you might need to wear it for more than a few hours. Pinned up, but not super formal, this will look as super with a dress as it would with jeans and a nice shirt.
Messy knotted bun with braid. Braids- when worn this way at least- are a great way to get noticed at the Christmas party or New Year’s Eve bash. Easy to do by yourself at home, this messy knotted, braided bun looks great all day and night!
Criss-cross ponytail. This is a great party hairstyle. A gorgeous look for long hair, this criss-cross ponytail is so easy, you can even wear it to work. Simply divide your hair into three sections, and secure the middle section into a low ponytail. Then, criss-cross divided pieces of the other two sections over and under the ponytail and pin into place.
Sleek Chignon. Another classic look, this style is pretty easy to create while packing a mega style punch. This look is created by first securing a low ponytail before twisting the end around the base and securing it just above the nape of the neck. You’ll look pretty and well put-together for any event with this pretty ‘do!
The braided twist. The verdict is in: braids will never get old. Another gorgeous example of this is the braided twist. This style is created by combining a classic french braid with a twisted bun at the nape of your neck. The resulting look is classically beautiful, and can even be seen on the Duchess of Cambridge, which makes us want it even more.
Is it time for you to get ready for a big event? Here at Regina Webb Salon & Spa, our team of professionals can help you with all your beauty needs. Make an appointment today by calling (270) 781-4676, visit us at 1250 Westen St, Bowling Green. You can also contact us online, or get our free mobile app on Amazon or Google Play to make an appointment at your convenience.
- What Message is Your Haircolor Sending?
- Aveda Products for All Your Hair Concerns
- Keeping Your Color-Treated Hair Looking Fresh
- Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
- Skin Care Tips for Winter
- All About Massage Therapy from Regina Webb
- NYE Makeup Looks
- Easy Holiday Hairstyles
- Discover Nioxin Scalp Renew
- Experience a HydraFacial at Regina Webb
- Stick With Your Waxing Routine
- Experience the Regina Webb Mobile App
- Day to Night Hairstyles with No Fuss
- Redken Chemistry Treatment
- Treat Your Body and Your Mind
- What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
- Hot Weather Makeup Tips
- Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
- Get a Summer Glow the Healthy Way
- Hot Summer Cuts for Women
- Summer Skin Care
- Summer Hair Maintenance
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy With Nioxin
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage
- REGINA WEBB PRODUCTS
- HydraFacial Treatment