Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
February 15 2020
The new year has arrived, and now we find ourselves facing the doldrums of winter. Never fear! Here at Regina Webb Salon & Spa, we have just what you need to beat the winter blues this year. We keep a keen eye on the trends, and today we’re here to talk about the hot hair colors that are sure to be all the rage this year. Why not get an edge on the competition and be one of the first to rock one of these sexy new colors?
Read on for a list of a few of our faves to help inspire you before your next appointment, then come see us make your winter hair dreams come true!
Silver blonde. We know that silver has been on the scene for a while now, but this sexy take on the shade is perfect if you're not interested in going completely silver in 2020. Blonde with silver undertones, we predict this color is going to be super popular in the new year. We think it's the perfect shade to dip your toe into the “ice queen” pool without totally committing. Just be sure to use a purple shampoo when you wash to keep your color bright.
“Tweed” hair. This trend is moving away from the darker roots and lighter ends that have been around for a few seasons now. Instead, "tweed hair" features subtle highlights that are evenly distributed throughout. One of our favorite versions of the look is a rich brown with golden balayage pieces.
Rich red. Vibrant red hair is about to show up all over your social media in 2020, and for very good reasons! This rich color looks amazing on anyone with warm undertones since it warms up your complexion. Be sure to use a sulfate-free shampoo to keep your red color looking vivid for weeks to come.
“Twilighting”. It sounds like something a vampire might do before leaving the house, but it's actually the newest in hair-coloring techniques. Twilighting is for brunettes with warm undertones who still want some golden dimension. The look is achieved by painting a few balayage pieces in addition to foiled babylights. This look will be everywhere in 2020 because it’s a low-maintenance color that will carry from season to season.
Is it time for you to update your hair color? If so, the team here at Regina Webb Salon & Spa can help you with all your beauty needs. For an appointment, call us on (270) 781-4676, or visit us at 1250 Westen St. in Bowling Green. You can also contact us online, or get our free mobile app on Amazon or Google Play to make an appointment at your convenience.
- What Message is Your Haircolor Sending?
- Aveda Products for All Your Hair Concerns
- Keeping Your Color-Treated Hair Looking Fresh
- Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
- Skin Care Tips for Winter
- All About Massage Therapy from Regina Webb
- NYE Makeup Looks
- Easy Holiday Hairstyles
- Discover Nioxin Scalp Renew
- Experience a HydraFacial at Regina Webb
- Stick With Your Waxing Routine
- Experience the Regina Webb Mobile App
- Day to Night Hairstyles with No Fuss
- Redken Chemistry Treatment
- Treat Your Body and Your Mind
- What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
- Hot Weather Makeup Tips
- Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
- Get a Summer Glow the Healthy Way
- Hot Summer Cuts for Women
- Summer Skin Care
- Summer Hair Maintenance
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy With Nioxin
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage
- REGINA WEBB PRODUCTS
- HydraFacial Treatment