What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
August 14 2019
One of the most important factors to consider when you’re after a new hairstyle is to make sure it reflects your personality. Color is the perfect way to make an individual statement, through the clothes you wear and the hair color that compliments your unique style. What kind of a statement are you looking to make? To help you decide, we’ve gathered a few ideas from the pros about how your hair color selection reflects your personality.
Brunettes. Believe it or not, research has shown Reds. The color red is associated with fire, and people associate red hair color with a fiery temper and a fun, outgoing personality. Redheads are not afraid to express their opinions and don’t let anyone stop them from reaching their goals.that people view brunettes as smart, level headed, and responsible. While natural brunettes are not uncommon, updating this hair color with highlights is an easy way to make any brown-haired beauty stand out.
Black/deep chocolate browns. Deep brown hair - nearly black- is a tough color to pull off, but we think it may be worth the gamble. Midnight-hued tresses convey a hint of mystery as well as perceived confidence and creativity.
Blondes. With only 10% of the world’s population possessing naturally blonde hair, it’s no wonder it gets so much attention! From bright platinum to golden blonde, this hair color packs major sex appeal with a touch of innoncence. Choose this color if you’re looking to convey a fun, flirty personality that’s always up for a good time.
Reds. Like natural blondes, redheads are rare. Yet for some reason, they tend to get a harsh rep. We prefer to look at scarlet sirens as being adventurous, outgoing, and yes, a bit fiery in all the right ways.
Fantasy/jewel colors. People who choose unique, bold colors like jewel tones or fantasy shades are outgoing, fun, and confident in their own personalities. They’ve chosen to be unique because they are – and individualism is their proud focus.
The best news is, hair color options are practically endless, with different techniques for highlighting to help you create a color that is uniquely you. If you’re ready for a hair color change, make an appointment today at Regina Webb Salon & Spa. Our professionals are ready to help you look and feel your very best. For an appointment, call us on (270) 781-4676, or visit us at 1250 Westen St. in Bowling Green. You can also contact us online, or get our free mobile app on Amazon or Google Play to make an appointment at your convenience.
- What Message is Your Haircolor Sending?
- Aveda Products for All Your Hair Concerns
- Keeping Your Color-Treated Hair Looking Fresh
- Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
- Skin Care Tips for Winter
- All About Massage Therapy from Regina Webb
- NYE Makeup Looks
- Easy Holiday Hairstyles
- Discover Nioxin Scalp Renew
- Experience a HydraFacial at Regina Webb
- Stick With Your Waxing Routine
- Experience the Regina Webb Mobile App
- Day to Night Hairstyles with No Fuss
- Redken Chemistry Treatment
- Treat Your Body and Your Mind
- What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
- Hot Weather Makeup Tips
- Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
- Get a Summer Glow the Healthy Way
- Hot Summer Cuts for Women
- Summer Skin Care
- Summer Hair Maintenance
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy With Nioxin
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage
- REGINA WEBB PRODUCTS
- HydraFacial Treatment