Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
July 15 2019
While Mani/Pedis no doubt are an excellent way to pamper yourself, did you know they actually can benefit your health and well-being in other ways? It’s true! Here at Regina Webb Salon & Spa, we offer a complete menu of hand and foot care services to help keep your nails healthy and looking their best. Today, we’ll talk about some of the top benefits of getting regular manicures & pedicures.
Increase circulation. One of the most enjoyable parts of the salon mani/pedi is the included massage. Massaging your hands and feet helps to promote circulation and relieve tension in the muscles. Increasing blood circulation can also reduce pain and help distribute heat throughout your body.
Improve nail health. With regular manicures and pedicures, the chances of your nails developing fungi and other infections are reduced.Clipping and cleaning the toenails prevents them from growing inward and causing infection, while the elimination of dirt and dead skin cells from your hands and feet will also help encourage new cell growth, leaving your nails stronger and healthier.
De-stress. Everyone knows that body massages are a great way to relax and rejuvenate your mind, but sometimes all it takes is a hand and foot massage. Manicures and pedicures are a great way to relax while improving the look and feel of your hands and feet. Some of us tend to pick at our cuticles when we’re stressed, leaving them dry, cracked and bleeding. This is an invitation to infections and also affects the appearance of your hands. Come see us instead!
Exfoliation. Exfoliation prevents dead skin cells from accumulating and causing bunions or corns, which can be uncomfortable and painful. The removal of the dead skin on your feet, especially on the heel, will encourage new cell growth and create smoother, more attractive feet.
Regular mani/pedis will not only help keep your hands and feet looking pretty, they’ll also keep your nails trimmed, calluses controlled, and skin moisturized. In addition, a nice massage will help to relieve tension and stimulate circulation. Call us here at Regina Webb Salon & Spa, where we have a variety of treatments to suit your needs. For an appointment, call us on (270) 781-4676, or visit us at 1250 Westen St. in Bowling Green. You can also contact us online, or get our free mobile app on Amazon or Google Play to schedule at your convenience.
- What Message is Your Haircolor Sending?
- Aveda Products for All Your Hair Concerns
- Keeping Your Color-Treated Hair Looking Fresh
- Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
- Skin Care Tips for Winter
- All About Massage Therapy from Regina Webb
- NYE Makeup Looks
- Easy Holiday Hairstyles
- Discover Nioxin Scalp Renew
- Experience a HydraFacial at Regina Webb
- Stick With Your Waxing Routine
- Experience the Regina Webb Mobile App
- Day to Night Hairstyles with No Fuss
- Redken Chemistry Treatment
- Treat Your Body and Your Mind
- What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
- Hot Weather Makeup Tips
- Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
- Get a Summer Glow the Healthy Way
- Hot Summer Cuts for Women
- Summer Skin Care
- Summer Hair Maintenance
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy With Nioxin
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage
- REGINA WEBB PRODUCTS
- HydraFacial Treatment