Stick With Your Waxing Routine
October 31 2019
Fall has officially arrived, and if you’re like us, you’ve likely added an extra layer to your outfits lately. You might also be feeling a bit reluctant to keep your regular waxing appointment, but we’re here today to remind you to stick with it! It’s very important to keep up your waxing routine, even through fall and winter, and here’s why.
Did you know that keeping up with your regular waxing routine will condition your hair to grow at the same rate? This will allow you to maximize the amount of time you can go between waxing appointments. Don’t lose all the progress you’ve made throughout the warmer months! Sticking to your waxing routine will ensure you don’t have to start this process all over again. This is one of those times when more actually ends up meaning less.
In addition to training your hair to grow at the same rate, the more regularly you wax, the easier it becomes. With a consistent waxing routine, the root of the hair becomes weaker and weaker. This makes every hair easier to remove each time. If the hair is easier to remove, you will experience less discomfort. If you give that up over the cooler months, you’ll be starting again from the beginning next spring. Keeping up with your waxing routine will actually help you to produce less hair over time. In some cases, it may eventually stop growing in those areas altogether. What’s not to love about that?
Finally, in the cooler months your skin is able to recover more quickly from a waxing appointment than it is during warmer weather. Why? Because your skin is less likely to be exposed to harmful UV rays, saltwater, or chlorine. This means you’ll experience less redness and irritation when waxing.
Be sure to stick with your regular waxing schedule over the next few months! You’ll be so glad you did next spring. Come see us at Regina Webb Salon & Spa. Our team of professional aestheticians will have you smooth and hair-free in no time. Make an appointment today by calling (270) 781-4676, or visit us at 1250 Westen St in Bowling Green. You can also request an appointment online, or get our free mobile app on Amazon or Google Play to make an appointment at your convenience.
- What Message is Your Haircolor Sending?
- Aveda Products for All Your Hair Concerns
- Keeping Your Color-Treated Hair Looking Fresh
- Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
- Skin Care Tips for Winter
- All About Massage Therapy from Regina Webb
- NYE Makeup Looks
- Easy Holiday Hairstyles
- Discover Nioxin Scalp Renew
- Experience a HydraFacial at Regina Webb
- Stick With Your Waxing Routine
- Experience the Regina Webb Mobile App
- Day to Night Hairstyles with No Fuss
- Redken Chemistry Treatment
- Treat Your Body and Your Mind
- What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
- Hot Weather Makeup Tips
- Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
- Get a Summer Glow the Healthy Way
- Hot Summer Cuts for Women
- Summer Skin Care
- Summer Hair Maintenance
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy With Nioxin
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage
- REGINA WEBB PRODUCTS
- HydraFacial Treatment