Hot Summer Cuts for Women
June 15 2019
One of the best parts of summer is trading in all the layers of clothing for much lighter wear, such as linen and strappy sandals. But your wardrobe isn’t the only thing that can benefit from going on the light side! Today, we’re here to talk about lightening up the load on your head- as in your hair! If you’re in the market for a new cut, read on for some of the hottest looks for summer.
Sweet pixie. If losing length is something you’re totally committed to, this is the cut for you! It may seem a bit scary, especially if you’ve never gone short before, but we guarantee it will instantly make you look like you belong on Hollywood’s A list! Pairing this cut with a deep side part will add structure, and adding baby bangs will keep you completely on trend.
Layered bob. A layered, choppy bob offers styling versatility, from wearing it loose and wavy to sleek and straight, you have lots of options with this on trend cut.
Shoulder skimming lob. This cut not only screams style, it also offers many ways to make it your own. Go for a chic deep side part with a beach girl wave and a subtle ear tuck, and you’ll be the talk of the next garden party!
Blunt. Whether you’re opting for a bob, a lob, or even just a trim for your long hair, you cannot go wrong with blunt ends! This little detail will instantly make your hair appear thicker, healthier, and completely on trend for summer.
Are you ready to update your cut for summer? If so, the expert stylists at Regina Webb Salon & Spa are ready to help you achieve the hair of your dreams. For an appointment, call us on (270) 781-4676, or visit us at 1250 Westen St. in Bowling Green. You can also contact us online, or get our free mobile app on Amazon or Google Play to make your appointments at your convenience.
- What Message is Your Haircolor Sending?
- Aveda Products for All Your Hair Concerns
- Keeping Your Color-Treated Hair Looking Fresh
- Beat the Winter Blues with a New Hair Color
- Skin Care Tips for Winter
- All About Massage Therapy from Regina Webb
- NYE Makeup Looks
- Easy Holiday Hairstyles
- Discover Nioxin Scalp Renew
- Experience a HydraFacial at Regina Webb
- Stick With Your Waxing Routine
- Experience the Regina Webb Mobile App
- Day to Night Hairstyles with No Fuss
- Redken Chemistry Treatment
- Treat Your Body and Your Mind
- What Kind of Statement Does Your Haircolor Make?
- Hot Weather Makeup Tips
- Manicures & Pedicures Offer Many Benefits
- Get a Summer Glow the Healthy Way
- Hot Summer Cuts for Women
- Summer Skin Care
- Summer Hair Maintenance
- Keep Your Scalp Healthy With Nioxin
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage
- REGINA WEBB PRODUCTS
- HydraFacial Treatment